Friday, March 25, 2011

March Madness

This week's photo theme (via written inc.) is "March Madness". The rules are:
* It must have been taken during the month of March
* It should illustrate some semblance of madness or silliness. If it makes you smile, it's good.

I chose this photo because, besides being taken in March, the cat looks really mad!  He is giving us the ol' stink eye for sure.  Usually I'll Photoshop out the red-eye (green eye?), but I kind of liked it in this case.
I must confess:  I did not take this picture, DH did.  He said I could use it, though. :-)  As it's cold and/or wet outside in March, I don't take many photos this time of year.  Good thing DH takes lots of photos!

8 comments:

  1. That is certainly one ticked off cat! If looks could kill...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa. This evil eye is straight out of "Tell Tale Heart." Or maybe "The Black Cat." Or both. Bring on Poe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha. that cat isn't messing around! Something tells me he thinks he is the master of that house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe, that literally made me lol, I think we're seeing the next James Bond movie villan right there! For effect the kitty could be introduced with that look on it's face whilst sat in it's secret lair stroking a small bald mouse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ouchy ! Stay out of this kitty's way for real sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The green-eyed yellow idol,well black, if you like! I do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahah yeah he does look kinda angry!! wonder what he was thinking.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments - bring 'em on!