Friday, December 20, 2013

Delta Loves Basketball - But Not Customers


When I read about Delta Airlines kicking paying passengers off of a plane so that a basketball team could use it, it really ticked me off.  Between this and many other incidents/crimes, it seems like the United States' worship of all things sports and/or celebrity has gone too far.  Combine this with the "entitlement generation" ("I'm special, can do whatever I want and laws don't apply to me"), I despair where society seems to be heading.

Delta, I will not be using your airline.  In fact, when we selected our upcoming flights (to somewhere off of the North American continent), we specifically excluded you.  We will give our hard-earned money to someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments - bring 'em on!