Thursday, December 23, 2010

Welcome!

Hello, world!  Since my blog is brand-spankin'-new at this point, I guess that means I'm talking to myself.  That's okay, it's nothing new.  I started this blog because I needed an outlet to ramble, rant, rave, and ask, "Why?".  While I love my family blog, it's not really the place to post the types of things I'll be posting here. 

I will be posting about a wide variety of topics that pique my interest.  The topics could be anything from current news to pet peeves to annoying relatives.  Some of the posts will be controversial.  While I don't expect everyone to agree with (or even understand) me, I do welcome your comments.  Part of your life's education is keeping an open mind and learning about other people's opinions.  Just because someone else's opinion (or lifestyle) is different does not make it wrong.  It also does not make that person "lesser" than you, nor does it make you superior to them in any way.  Just sayin'.

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo...I'm your first follower!!! Yay me, yay you!!! Controversy works for me...although I don't do it often...I like to think :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments - bring 'em on!